My friend Ann sent me a message this morning: ‘In music there is a term “tempo rubato’ which in the 20th century is often translated as robbed or stolen time. You are a “time robber” in the best sense of the words.’
I responded with ‘I live that’, which was a typo as live was meant to be love. However love and live are separated by an o and an i. Two little vowels. Not such a world of difference.
I also enjoy the fact that Alice (Dr. Alice Shaw, my goddess/oncologist) is so very close to alive. As the c and the v hang out next to each other on the keyboard, I often transpose one for the other.
And I must say, it makes perfect sense to me.
Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
I love this💕.
Love, love, love Alice Shaw! I miss her! And Peter ❤️
Youʻre an awesome writer. You should compile your blogposts into a self-published book and sell it on Amazon.