I’ve gotten an adventure or two under my belt since my last post (with more to come) and I plan on divulging in detail. But before I get to all that I’d like to share a truly magical moment. On Sunday I accompanied my friends/neighbors Machiko and Koichiro Kurita and their dog Momo to Mill No. 5; an enchanted space if there ever was one. The four of us were wandering about and came across this most perfect of props. I whipped out my handy iPhone for an impromptu portrait of two of my favorite photographers and their little peach Momo. Serendipity.
Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
Just perfect. Really. Perfect.
Thanks Jim. My friends were even wearing exactly the right colors.
I rarely carried a camera with me in my pre-IPhone days. Now when photo ops appear, I’m ready. Irritates the hubby sometimes😜😜
Thank you Mary. I agree—my iPhone is my camera now and it is always with me and ready for those opportunities. Taking a walk with me can be a bit tiresome as I will stop suddenly (and often) when I see something I wish to take a picture of.
This is a fabulous shot! Brings smiles to my day!
I love this so much!
What a wonderful picture! It’s so nice to know that someone appreciates the magic of moments. Cheers!