A day devoted to maybe the most important thing of all: LOVE. The more you give, the more you get, and I want LOTS!!! So, HEART Y’ALL!
Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
Well, you should be getting LOTS of love, ’cause you give so much!
Be my valentine, Linnea!
Hearts and kisses to you
Lots of love coming your way. Thank you for sharing so much of yours with us!
Same to you Linnea 🙂 ! Heading to Colorado in the a.m. to visit one of my valentine’s at CC. Take care ! I’ll check in when I get back. Please be good and have lots of good luck. So glad to have learned that your last experience did check out well. Happy V-Day !
How sweet that is! Thanks for sharing.
Love you all.
Searching for Lung Cancer related videos on YouTube, wow! YOU are the Queen of All Social Media.