Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
These pix are so great. Also seeing Pete’s buzz cut! From what high vantage point did you take that one shot? There doesn’t seem to be anything that tall in all of Marfa. I hope you’ll pick me up something good at the Prada sale. You know I have absolute trust in your taste.
Enjoy your Marfa time!
Cristina, The stuff in the Prada store was a bit dusty and the shoes have no mates, so I passed. You can climb to the inside of the tower in the county courthouse, where there is a 360 degree view of Marfa and beyond, and that is where I took that picture. You must, I mean must, come sometime.
More great pictures – I really like the snaps from inside the gallery.
It is a pretty cool place–lots of natural beauty but with an artsy vibe. Somethings for everyone!
Love these pictures and your writing.