I’m feeling nostalgic for those February fourteenths where my kids were still small. They’d arrive home from school sticky with pink frosting, a paper bag stuffed with valentines from their friends in one hand, a homemade card for their Mom in the other. One of my favorites:
Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
I know its not the same but Kala has a question for you…
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ jemesii
Love, Grandma Linnea
Happy Heart Day, Linnea. I’ve been thinking about you. The only things I have hoarded over the years are the kids’ drawings, sculptings, etc. Homemade is the sweetest.
Hope you are keeping warm up there in the Great North.
Joan, I have been thinking of you too. Just read a book you might want to read, Kayak Morning by Roger Rosenblatt. Not a perfect book but filled with lots of splendid passages. I should have liked to have been his editor so as to strip it down to a slimmer, finer volume.
This can’t be an easy day (holidays and hamsters are put on earth to break our hearts a little more) but I wish you love.
Thanks Linnea- you are a sweetheart to recommend a book- I am always looking for those. You and I obviously have similar views on bloated prose, but I will check it out (kayaking sounds too tempting).
Today could have been a lot worse. As it was, I received a lovely bear hug, from the requisite party, in a dream this morning, making things better. Read your friend Stephanie’s blog and some of Michael’s comments on her passing. I will pay a little homage today on my post.
Thanks for the love (and man do we know about hamsters). Back at you for the love.
Enjoy your posts, Tina Meranda patient at MGH on ldk378 trial since early december 2011.
Thanks Tina, and best of luck on LDK.
I HEART Linnea,
Pretty great card from Pete of Long Ago.
I heart you back sc.
my 3 year old son just received his first valentines from school friends this year. we had much fun looking through them together.
all of your posts ring so true to me. brighten and refresh my day.
these simple things are the most important 🙂 thank you for always helping me remember and connect with this knowledge.
Jessica, if I were to choose a time in my life that was the sweetest, it would be when my kids were little. Cherish it!