Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,390 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
New York bookmark
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I have been following your inspiring…informational..and heart felt website now for almost a year. I too have had lung cancer…adenocarcinoma/bac ..would love to chat sometime if you could…via email
Gwen, I will send you an email–probably tomorrow. And hey, thanks.
Hi Linnea – I have been worried about you as you seemed to be silent for a long time (not so long really but just felt that way). I am glad now that you have been busy posting. I am going to Liverpool on Saturday for a week. Its the first time in two years I have felt able to visit. The girls are home and the dogs taken care of. I will be thinking of you on Monday and wishing you a very positive report of your ct scan.
Beryl, I have been a tad more quiet, but no need to worry. I am so glad you are going to Liverpool–enjoy every moment.