Today, my heart goes out to Haiti.
Posts by date
Posts by title
Join 4,389 other subscribers
lung cancer resources
- About.com: Lung Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Clinical Trials Blog
- Cure Today
- Global Resource for Advancing Cancer Education
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Online
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- ABC World News advanced lung cancer Alimta ALK+ ALK+ lung cancer ALK + lung cancer ALK inhibitors ALK mutation Alk mutations ALK positive lung cancer Attitude attitude and cancer binimetinib Camp Kesem Cancer and our children carboplatin Carboplatin and Alimta CDMRP ceritinib chemotherapy clinical trials clinical trials lung cancer Cobra coronavirus COVID-19 Crizotinib CT scans Death and dying depression and cancer Diane Legg Dr. Alice Shaw DS-1062a Dying G1202R ICRF LDK 378 LDK378 living with lung cancer living with stage IV lung cancer living with terminal lung cancer Lorbrena lorlatinib lorlatinib and binimetinib lung cancer lung cancer advocacy Marfa Marfa Texas medical research Mortality mucositis NSCLC pandemic pemetrexed PF-02341066 PF-06463922 Pfizer phase I clinical trials positive attitude and cancer progression progression lung cancer Sarah Broom SHP2 and lorlatinib side effects of cancer treatment Stage IV cancer stage IV lung cancer targeted therapies terminal cancer terminal illness terminal illness and depression terminal lung cancer TNO155 plus lorlatinib TPX-0131 triage WageWorks Xalkori
Posts by subject
The images are shocking, tragic and very sad.
It makes most of everything else trivial.
Over 150,000 haitians call Canada home, most live in bilingual Quebec.
Our Haitian looking and born Governor General Michaelle Jean represents the queen.
Of 6,000 canadians in Haiti over 1,400 still unaccounted or missing.
I read that Francois “Papa Doc” Duvalier said that haitians have a destiny to suffer. He conveniently drew on his voodoo belief system to cast as predetermined the nature of his election and inauguration and even the assassination of John Kennedy – all took place on the 22nd.
Your lucky number Linnea, the two ducks.
I read that we can make a pact with the devil, represented by pastor Pat Robertson?,
and don’t need lucky numbers or to be anxious about cancer or CT scans.
Now USA have an opportunity to do good fixing a sorry land, read below for mature audiences: